Some Highlights of 2019/20 include:
- 59 groups accessed advice: with 34 groups receiving funds of £1,517,282 through our funding support advisor
- Weekly news and funding alerts went to over 434 recipients in Slough
- Over 500 participants took part in our training courses, for groups and volunteers
- 4 Slough Community Network meetings were run in Slough supporting and facilitating local groups to develop this year.
- 180 new carers were registered, with 682 carers registered in total accessing Carers Support
- 763 clients accessed the service and 869 referrals were made into community activities