Some Highlights of 2017/18 include:
- External grant funding brought into Slough by 56 charities accessing funding, advice and support.
- 8 funding workshops were delivered.
- 2 Voluntary Sector Awards ceremonies across Slough and Windsor, Ascot & Maidenhead.
- Funding support brought in £581,430 into Slough.
- 4 Community News sent to 1,583 recipients in RBWM quarterly.
- Volunteer Passport Scheme introduced in March 2017, offering a series of 4 short training modules, exploring the key areas all volunteers need to successfully volunteer with clients.