Some Highlights of 2018/19 include:
- 47 groups accessed funds of £606,261 through our funding support advisor
- 8 funding workshops were run in conjunction with Slough Borough Council
- 96 individuals gained the Volunteer Passport, with 287 volunteers accessing one or more training courses. The volunteer passport scheme is a Slough initiative, which offers a series of 4 training modules, exploring key areas to support volunteers.
- 291 new volunteer opportunities were created with over 20,400 volunteer hours recorded in Slough.
- 4 Slough Community Network meetings were run in Slough supporting and facilitating local groups to develop this year.
- 12 groups gained the Slough Quality Protects Mark; 10 Bronze and 2 Platinum Standards were achieved, supporting groups to provide quality services.
- Weekly news and funding alerts went to over 390 recipients in Slough