The vaccination centre in Salt Hill Park has been running since December 2020, staffed by NHS, GP’s, nurses and staff and aided by volunteers, co-ordinated by Slough CVS and Slough Borough Council. The team conducted a survey, which was completed by 156 respondents.
- 100% rated the overall experience as EXCELLENT
- 100% would recommend this vaccination centre to family & friends
Volunteers have heard the appreciative comments first-hand at the vaccination centres, here are a few more:
- A brilliant service – professional and efficient, well done everyone
- Thank you for all your hard work in these difficult times; stay safe
- Good manners with smiles
- Excellent service, thank you
We are deeply grateful to the volunteers who have been supporting the centre.
If you are interested in volunteering at the vaccination and lateral flow centres in Slough and aged 16-59 or know someone who is sign up at https://oneslough.org.uk/volunteer/